You guys have got to check this out!!! Paul Anka's new release (w/ Vinnie on drums no less). I found this CD to be extremely interesting! I think I'll buy this one! (it's just that strange)
http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/produ...6&ob=bf&src=lb
Printable View
You guys have got to check this out!!! Paul Anka's new release (w/ Vinnie on drums no less). I found this CD to be extremely interesting! I think I'll buy this one! (it's just that strange)
http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/produ...6&ob=bf&src=lb
Some very cool arrangements!! Vince seems to be faking playing Jazz pretty well here. [img]wink.gif[/img] I think I'll actually get this one. Thanks drumdoc!!
If you haven't already checked this one out. I like it alot. Michael Buble' (also with the Vinster) playing some big band jazz tunes ala Frank Sinatra style. Go to this link and scroll down to the bottom. Check out the arrangement of "Can't buy me love". Very cool stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music
Too cool!!!!!
I wonder if Vinnie had to listen to a tirade like this.
http://www.noisetank.com/integrity/
ED W
WOW!! LOL Ed, I thought Buddy was the only one capable of that kind of thang!
" Im the only important one on that stage" Lol, christ.
At least buddy had talent..
WOW! haha easy there Paul...i don't know him but if he is a nice guy then something must have made him really angry...and if he is just like that...what he said ^^^^ and suposedbly buddy was nice...he just wanted things done his way..
I'm sure if he spoke like that to the Vinmeister Vinnie would just leave him..
I don't believe someone that says 'I'm the only important one on the stage' several times, bawls out his band members beyond the call of duty, curses like mad and threatens the whole band with getting the sack because of a loose ending to a song is a nice guy. He is obviously an ego maniac with a screw loose and I'm surprised people like him don't get punched in the mouth from time to time. Does he even play an instrument? Just a crooner.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 12, 2005 02:21 AM: Message edited by: Rudy_Ment ]</font>
yeah i didn't really get why he was complaining to the band...i got the fact that someone wore a t-shirt instead of a shirt but i didn't get what he was on about the rest of the time...just a whole load of shouting, anger and swearing!
hey cool thanxxxx
:-)