-
If I call the AG Place in Chicago to get a Personal Shopper so I can place my order can I find out what the instore only items are and what they cost. Does anyone know what Chicago's store has for instore only? I might like to get a dolly outfit if it's cute. Anybody know if you can get the variesty jacket and jeans anymore and what they cost?
carol
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 23, 2006 10:34 AM: Message edited by: loveAG ]</font>
-
I'd like to see an answer to this as well...
Can you order store only items from a ps?
D~
-
I'm sorry D. It's also in a sticky at the top of the page. "Your american girl website"
-
My site is in my sig. I try to keep it updated with all the store exclusive items avaliable. I don't have the new bathing suit, suit for coconut, hot pink tee, or the new LA store exclusives, which include the above, as well as the usual hat and tee shirt and black hoodie with LA on it. Also their souviner accessories (consisting of shoes, belt, etc) are differnt colors than the ones in Chicago and NY. Hope that makes sence.
you can find th store exclusive on my sebsite if you click on the extras button that's towards the bottom of the main page. I have the store exclusive organized by store (excluding LA which isn't on there yet ) and then all the items that are avaliable at all the stores in a seperate section....
Meg
-
Does anyone have a picture of the bathing suit and it's cost? I differently want the coat and jeans they are just to cute.
-
Thanks Meg... I found it... what a wonderful site!
D~
-
They'll ship you anything you want.
Check the sticky for current specials, or just ask when you call. The PS's at Chicago are very helpful and friendly. I believe Meg's site has all the prices and pictures for the AG Place items.
-
could you post a link to Meg's site? I'm not sure who she is or how to find it... tia [img]redface.gif[/img]
D~