money aplenty?
...oh BTW, i totaled up that interest i forgot to tell you about and you still owe me $700. sorry about that.
Printable View
money aplenty?
...oh BTW, i totaled up that interest i forgot to tell you about and you still owe me $700. sorry about that.
I went to the WWE website and looked at stuff on there shopzone site, And came across a Auction web site for all Wrestling memorbillia. I found cool shit like an E.C.W Autograghed chair. And the autograghed Event posters. Yes your damned right I put down some bid's for some really cool shit. At http://www.auction.wwe.com
BFS.... I don't owe u jack (LOL). There was no agreement upon interest, You see now that I am actually doing well from myself. You to are money hungry, Just like your aunt and uncle.LOL all the way to the bank... You can bank on that my friend. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
do they actually sell that dvd? cause i wanted to see it when they showed it on PPV. but no such luck for me
Go to your local cd/dvd/vhs store it's there. Especially if you got a F.Y.E around.
you gotta see it spyder.
it was so emotional for so many people.
when joey styles came out and the fans gave him a standing ovation, he almost cryed.
it was a pretty damn good ppv.