I am in the middle of Jess's book. I love her new friend Sarita. I am thinking of AGT #11. She just looks like Sarita to me. Has anyone else thought of this too??? If my ebay auction goes well, I may get to order her!!! So excited!!!
Printable View
I am in the middle of Jess's book. I love her new friend Sarita. I am thinking of AGT #11. She just looks like Sarita to me. Has anyone else thought of this too??? If my ebay auction goes well, I may get to order her!!! So excited!!!
I loved the book! I can't say as I thought much about which doll would look most like her friend, but it would be fun to have a Sarita doll.
I think #11 would make a really good Sarita. I also think #2 would work.
Yep, I've thought about this too! I thought #2 would work better, but thats just how I imagined her. Wouldn't it be cute to get both dolls?
Good luck on the auction!
I also think AGT2 would be the best, from the illustrations, Sarita definitely had lighter brown hair. It's funny, I really wish they would make a Sarita doll. Her hair is just like mine was when I was little, bangs and all. However, she is quite a bit darker than I am (as is GT2).
AGT2 is one of my favorite AGTs, I think she'd make a really cute Sarita! But, if you like AGT11 better, she'd make a good Sarita, as well. If you do get a Sarita, post pics of her with Jess!
I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] all the wonderful suggestions! I am going to do a side-by-side comparison. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Does anyone have actual photos of these dolls from their personal collections??? I would really love to see them!!!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 19, 2006 06:18 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>
Here's a picture from the book of Jess and Sarita:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/cami713/js1.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/cami713/js2.jpg
Here's AGT2 (who I think looks JUST like her), and a pic of GT2 in summer wear:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...AGOT_2_Big.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...LOR_main_4.jpg
AGT11:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...T11_main_2.jpg
AGT15 (who's missing the bangs):
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...T15_main_1.jpg
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 19, 2006 07:27 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>
Ack, sorry! I didn't see that you were going to post pictures, lol. I typed that up and then the board froze on me, so I was waiting for it to get back to normal before submitting it, incase it took so long the pictures didn't send at all.
Obviously those are all from the AG site, except the old one of GT2, which is from Curt's site. I had those all saved on my computer, lol. I think the older picture makes her look cute, and if I'd have had the older pictures of 15 and 11, I would have used those ones, instead.
See!!! The outfit Jess is in in almost all her book pictures are nothing like her collection outfits. In the book she wears shorts and tees the entire time, not a skirt...
We need more Jess clothes and a flashlight, a sleeping bag, etc!
Check out this site for pics of real children in Belize
http://www.caske2000.org/indigenous/...fujiphotos.htm