Is this the best Two-Face made?
From the Batman: The Long Halloween Series
Printable View
Is this the best Two-Face made?
From the Batman: The Long Halloween Series
very cool
other than it being pretty old news now [img]wink.gif[/img] I'[d say yes, at least one of the best ones ever made. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Yes, very cool!
Love the ears on Bats - but not the long face [img]frown.gif[/img]
Yeah... monkey-boy Batman doesn't work for me either...
Excellent Two-Face though.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know its not new news, but they're still not out. PS: were you still interested in the Hush 2 set?Quote:
Originally posted by Toymank:
other than it being pretty old news now [img]wink.gif[/img] I'[d say yes, at least one of the best ones ever made. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I gotts see the Bats up close, then I'll decide. PS: glad you're feeling better.Quote:
Originally posted by Drau:
Yes, very cool!
Love the ears on Bats - but not the long face [img]frown.gif[/img]
Never saw that comic issue, but looks really radical.....
yes, but Im broke.... so if anyone else gets em, it's cool.
PS: I just wanted to do this [img]tongue.gif[/img]
wasnt too old for me. first time i've seen it