Hi....my names Rant and I'm a Napster addict...I've been a heavy user for a short time no and I realise I need professional help.
Printable View
Hi....my names Rant and I'm a Napster addict...I've been a heavy user for a short time no and I realise I need professional help.
*giggles* joins rant
I am also a napster addict *looks at her 12 full cds of MP3s proudly*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Mwuuuuaaahahahaaa!! I knew you'd be seduced eventually! I love mine MORE!!
*strokes beloved schNapster*
Shake, shake, shshshhhaaake ya booty! http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/tweetz/bootyshake.gif http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/tweetz/bootyshake.gif http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/tweetz/bootyshake.gif http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/tweetz/hump.gif http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/guus/juul_bauer.gif
*evaluates Library au Rant* Hmmm, what have we here...? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/cwm2/Up_to_something.gif
Notice how Heidi lives in denial??
You needed help long before napster Rant...*G*
RRRant!!! STOP downloading all my Liberace...*cancels his transfer*
no no.....*withdrawal symptons*......YES!!!! alrite i admit!!!! i have juz got this addiction last year & i m oredi having huge trouble......*sigh*
....& its not even on my comp.....
*Checks out 2CUTE's rare Barry Manilow sawngs......
*kicks napster repeatedly cuz its transfer erroring me every 3 songs!! *
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......