I am soooooooo bored. Does anyone know of anyone else committing suicide for being bored? cus i can believe it....my lord im bored and where the hell are you people when i need you??
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
Printable View
I am soooooooo bored. Does anyone know of anyone else committing suicide for being bored? cus i can believe it....my lord im bored and where the hell are you people when i need you??
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
BTW i wrote Im bored on big sexy spawns board under "comics" and leo went nuts. But at least Im not as bored *L
aaawwww!! you bored on a board!! Nobody to talk to??
heheeeeee
i was jus play'n games, theres 1 called Bejeweled that keeps kickin my ass http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
BUT!! *yawns
i think i'll go to bed http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
where is it mel?? i wannna play a game
Right here
CLICK
thanks mel...and i am soooo almost out of here...im gonna have a beer or two...and then anything will seem fun. maybe download a version of "leisure suit larry" which is a fun ass game.
And just enjoy my existence....btw that package i've been waiting for better come in tomorrow...if it does. Expect an incoherent, rambling, egotistical thread about me and my mind.
I think we all enjoy those.
Mel i lost on that game , it tells me im making illegal moves.
*LMAO* it aint hard to figure out!
sheeeiiiit! *LMAO*
BBBBBBLANCITA!! i dont got yer ICQ#!!!!!
BTW!! when i reformatted i lost all the ICQ#s if i havnt reauthorized you then your not on my ICQ.....
I will be showing online on yours BUT i wont have you on mine...and i'm not getting your messages... if whome ever is sending them...
soo make it a point if/ and when you see me to give me your number....T@Z n lily, Blancita.....*thinkin anyone else......k.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
(15:59:51) SissyboyInHeels : hello to all the men
(15:59:20) ..::m?l says to SissyboyInHeels: ...snails????
I lost my heels...now i know where they
are...snails....when you sneak them from me? eh? *G* *KOTC* snails.......
Can ya tell im fucking bored tonite? *P*
I cant get to PH and icq sucks ass!
*kicks my server and that damn little
icq posey*
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
*L Leisure Suit Larry....there's a game I haven't heard of for awhile *G