Good Electrician in Lansing – Found Through Their Website
Hi everyone! I want to share my experience finding an electrician in Lansing.
Last winter, our garage heater stopped working. I thought the problem was with the heater itself, bought a new one, plugged it in – but it didn't work either. That's when I realized the issue was with the wiring. The garage had an old outlet, and I suspected that was the problem.
Started looking for an electrician. A friend recommended someone, but he was booked for two weeks. I didn't want to wait, so I went online and found jttelectric.com. Everything looked professional – clear descriptions of services and contact info. I called the number on their website.
The operator quickly took my request and said a technician could come the next morning. He arrived, went straight to the garage. Checked the outlet and said the contacts were oxidized and the wiring was old. Fixed everything within an hour, and also checked the voltage in the other garage outlets.
Turns out I wasted money on a new heater – the old one was perfectly fine. Now it works great, and I returned the new one to the store.
The price ended up being less than I expected. Paid after testing. Got a receipt and warranty. Very happy I found JTT Electric through their website. I recommend them to anyone having electrical issues.