Quote:
Originally posted by MaryCarly:
My husband ordered me a Jess doll for my birthday. Her wig is separating really badly at the front of her head. AG sent a replacement. This one has no problem with her wig, but there is some gross brown stains on her neck. I tried scrubbing them off with baking soda, but they aren't budging. I thought about going to get some of that Oxy stuff, but the stain continues down under her cloth body so I would have to take her head off and then I am not guaranteed that I can get rid of the stain. I am not a picky person and I hate sending dolls back, but I guess this one has to go back too.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's insane that people are actually having these kinds of problems with their Jess dolls. AG is supposed be a luxury, high-quality toy line, but stories like these really do make me wonder about their quality control sometimes...