-
I knew it wouldn['t be great but on the charm of the "official AG club" bracelet, the lettering in black is hardly readable at all. It is missing a few lines and connections of the letters. My mom thinks I should email the co. about it (I know it all sounds petty considering all in the world) but do any of you club members have faulty charms? Thanks.
-
Ours is the same way. I was disappointed when we saw it. I told DD not to waste her time on collecting the charms for a bracelet they didn't even put much effort in to.
She is saving her stars for other things.
-
I think it's meant to be like that. The lines on mine aren't fully connected either.
-
If I wasn't happy, I would contact Customer Service. You spent your stars on it and you worked for them, you should be getting quality stuff and not shoddy workmanship.
It's not petty, despite everything going on now. Unfortunately lives go on day to day everywhere else despite horrors happening elsewhere, however unfair it seems.
-
To me, it's not really worth calling CS about. DD hasn't given it a second thought and it's still in the box.
Now, Kit's lunchbox handle broke on the second occasion she took it out to play with it. That is something I'll be calling CS about.
-
all of them are like that- you spin it around and it shows the whole thing
-
The charm that comes on the bracelet is supposed to be like that. It has a "secret code", and when you spin it the words connect to say "AG Club". Is this the charm you're talking about? Other than that, I've gotten a few of the club charms, and although they're tiny, they're decent for kids' stuff. The Felicity/Elizabeth charm I got broke in half, and customer service was great about sending out a new one right away.
-
Well I haven't collected any charms for my bracelet. But now I am re considering. If there small why get them there big in the picture. Any ways I like my bracelet its fine the way it is.
-
It is supposed to be that way, since it is supposed to be a secret message
-
Can that spinning charm be purchased separately? I've never seen it listed in the club section on the website.
Julia