-
MeL!!!
MeLLiemoooo!!!
MeLLmac!!!
MeLicious!!!
Heya MeL......GOOd MONday Morning to you http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
Just wanted to tell you that...I lost my song MeL...that Demon Chloe song....can you help me find it?
------------------
FRECKLE!
-
-
demon chloe
thoughts arrive like butta-flies
ohhhhh he don't know-oo-whoa
so he chases them away-hey-eee-yeah
who says grunge is dead? hehe
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
-
eeeyeah! what Weo's sang!!!
And a good morning to you chloe!!
Jen!s got some major explaining to do...
cus what she's doin!! is fuckin NOT cool!!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/icons/icon8.gif
and on a different note...
wheeeeeeeeeww!! you guys just missed some major shit slingin with J this morning!!!
%$#@*&^% and *says no more!!!
-
Aww maan...such warm=hearted good mornies, Girls! Makes me wish I was there, but it is 18:48 in good ol SA and this boykie is going to roast whole corn on a cracklin fire and then add butter and salt to it! *tummy growls with hunger* GOOD MORNING! BONJOUR! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif<center>http://www.theraven7.com/forward.php...m/cbsangel.jpg<center>
------------------
There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
My Open Diary
-
thats the song!!!
whats JEN doing?
------------------
FRECKLE!
-
[QUOTE]Jen!s got some major explaining to do...
cus what she's doin!! is fuckin NOT cool!!!
Mel...I just got a yahoo offline, is that what you're talking about..cuz I'm NOT fucking happy http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/.../angryfire.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited January 07, 2002).]
-
i'm not sure if the e-mail addy i got for you is updated but ...
it seems to me like you got what i was gonna send anyways..... and yeah!! thats what i'm talkin about!!
-
*CRACKZ KNUCKLEZ*
------------------
FRECKLE!
-
You must not have my email...cuz I didnt get one from you? Use my yahoo ID....?
or...I'm in the pool now *S*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!