Sad Kermit playing Hurt
^^Click here ^ very funny shit^^^
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 29, 2007 05:32 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
Printable View
Sad Kermit playing Hurt
^^Click here ^ very funny shit^^^
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 29, 2007 05:32 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
I have a friend at work who said Mr PRez has done nothing wrong and called Clinton scum. Woo!
The link ‽ Did you watch the link?
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 29, 2007 04:48 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
No fool I was commenting on the shirt!
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 29, 2007 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Volrath the fallen Evincar ]</font>
Dammit! Now I'm going to have to delete the shirt pic so people will watch the damnable video.
wooooow, that's almost as good as the johnny cash version.
That's what I've been trying to get across. Best music video ever!
One of the funniest things I have seen in awhile.