Recently
Grace - Jeff Buckley
Good souls - Star Sailor
Amnesiac - Radiohead
Winterlight - Clearlake
Printable View
Recently
Grace - Jeff Buckley
Good souls - Star Sailor
Amnesiac - Radiohead
Winterlight - Clearlake
Oh.....and I'm into Nick Drake too at the minute.....Northern sky.........
Staggard Crossing..... Further again
Ohhhhh... I will leave it at that cuz i could go on aaaaaal day http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Wow, just napsterised Sting in Windmills of your mind, from Thomas Crown Affair, the guy is good!
Lovin Touchin Squeezin
that song gets me.....*G
found this classic at my friends on napster
friends of matthew - out there
rocks my socks
DMX - Slippin
Outcast - Anything from Aquemini
Linkin Park - Anything from Hybrid Theroy
Dido - Just various songs at different times
Britney Spears - She can't sing but Damn does she have a body. Looking at her body floats my boat.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
I'm Like a Bird-Nelly Furtado
I just bought that CD minnow....it's all pretty good...except the last 2 songs are to slow for my taste....
I must be getting old! Brittany Spears looks like a teenybopper to me!