-
I'm not sure if it is possible, but is there any way to get just Felicity's meet shoes? Or do you have to buy them with the doll? My Lissie needs her own shoes, but I didn't want the cheapo immitation ones. . . .
I also wanted her brocade slippers, without the dress and hat . . .oh well.
-
You can sometimes find them on ebay... very rare though to find the original ones.. good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Yep you can just call ag up and tell them what you need. Here is a link to replacement parts
http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/AGReplacementCodes.html
Thanks to whoever posted this the otherday
-
I was able to buy them as a replacement item. But that was a few months back. It seems that they were 8.00. I don't remember the code for them. It's sure worth a call. I've looked at the knock-off ones on ebay, and they aren't nearly as nice.
Stacird
-
I bought my Felicity on eBay about a month ago, and you could buy the replacement parts then. I too think the shoes were $8.00, and they are much nicer than the knockoff ones I've seen.
They're my favorite doll meet shoes so far.
-
Thanks so much!!! I have been looking on e-bay, but they are all in lots with the meet dress, or other things that make it expensive. I am so happy to find out about the replacement parts! I didn't know they sold bits and pieces!