-
Okay, I've outfitted you with a clit ring, I'm going to change it in two weeks and give you one with a French Tickler on it. Next I'm going to pierce your Belly Button, you're nose, and your left eyebrow. After that we'll dye your hair and have you pick out a full leather outfit. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
-
*scratches head..hmmm french tickler, so thats what Ive been missing..*runs out to buy one
-
*Glares at Rev*...Did I not mention 2cute is MY BITCH...Get you're own 4 foot tall woman with a flat head!!!!!!!..This one is mine!!...*lays my beer on 2's head*..Right honey?..*S*
-
Ummm 2 when did you become mistress?..*L*...and I cant get in jello with him...He has web feet and cant swim... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
-
erm.....yesterday....? *L
i'm only a sub with you.....sheesh *L
-
heidi! I don't want to point this out, but I feel that I should. Your beer is currently resting on a 4 foot bear. Right now 2CUTE is in back whining because I decided to pierce her nipple instead of her eyebrow. You're still the one fucking her, I'm just outfitting her for your pleasure http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
And by the way, you could use a visit to The Reverend's House, I think you need a tattoo or 3.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
I already have a tat......why isnt that GOOD enuff? *L
Rev....heidi...in the pool of jello and wrestle for me *EG
-
Hey now, I don't have web feet, and I can swim... however I won't wrestle you in the Jello. You and 2CUTE are going to wrestle in the jello or I'm going to pierce both your tongues and your nipples together! Then you'll never be able to leave each other's... fronts.
------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
Rev...you're so into piercings....why dont we take you for a prince albert tonight? *G
*grabs some ice and a needle* c'mere...hold still....this WONT hurt......*EG
Seriously tho...i want my tongue pierced, just not to heidi *sticks tongue out and waits*