-
So I just got back from San Diego/LA last night and I was walking down the street in SD the other day and I looked down and saw MIke's face huge on a magazine! It's called Music Matters, some free magazine. It was a two page article on them, pretty good. So if anyone lives in SD, pick it up, ya can't miss it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
http://www.sdmusicmatters.com
i haven't found the article... yet.
-
-
Tried a search for SD on their site but couldn't find an article. Where is it please?!
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 14, 2005 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Pixeegirl ]</font>
-
Could you email me the gmail stuff? I know there's alot there to see from everyone here but have no idea how to get on there. Thanks so much if you don't mind.
-
I looked on the site too and did not find the article. I could scan in the article and then post it on the gmail account?? But not sure if you would be able to read it??
-
would be great if you can mail the article to the gmail account, i?d love to read it!!
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 16, 2005 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Nika05 ]</font>
-
this is about the worst thing you can do...posting account details.....have a look at some old topics to see all this ebay shit...this certainly doesnt make it any better...damn....
-
I know, that's why I asked for an email but I had it covered already anyways. Can't the person who posted it or an administrator remove it? Hope so!
-
how do you get to the gmail account? i swear i won't sell anything on ebay........