-
How mel's job is goin?
how sniff's christmas was?
Why Myra never makes soup anymore?
Where Minnow hides the toys?
When Redhead is goin to come up for air?
Where Blaze is?
Why 2Cute never introduces me to her young studs?
Why Virgo never comes out to play anymore?
Why lily hasnt brought her monster over yet?
Do I need a naked Pic to get some attention around here?
I miss you guys..Never seem to see anyone anymore....Im not around as much and when I am your all cybering or something...
*halmark moment
*kisses to all the girls....Cept mel she hates that.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
OMGOMGOMG...I almost forgot Blanca beauty...I wonder where she hides too...but I kinda know... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif...*kisses her all female like..
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
[This message has been edited by heidi! (edited January 12, 2002).]
-
.....:::::fuck! i fell and i gotta get back.....
.....::: http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/redface.gifk..c..ya..bye
-
I wonder where heidi is right now, I wonder why she doesnt remember me introducing her to Hankee, I wonder why she wants an introduction again since she dont like his ass! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
most of all though....I wonder if clover kat had her baby...and if everything is alright *sigh*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
*HUGS heidi*
my christmas was good... very quiet. and i found myself very depressed *sigh* it was kind of an odd christmas. no family. just us. even the uncle and cousins my hubby has here weren't part of it cuz of a messy divorce his uncle just went through. i'm seriously considering flying to nova scotia for christmas next year. it wasn't a bad christmas... just different. how did things go for you??
and... i dunno if you remember about my son's eye condition... but he had his surgery jan. 4. everything went well and it seems to be a success.... and... how come i never gave you my email?? i'm on yahoo or msn sometimes... screen name for yahoo is jil_403 and msn is jodylyons. look me up woman!
------------------
-
I made soup....somewhere... and you were not here, and it got cold.IT was eewww after that... I miss you Heidi!
------------------
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.
-
my job knocks me out everday....G*
How ya doin heidi ho!!!!!...*VB http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
oh! and i wonder what clova kat had n stuff!!
i hope she's ok!
-
hides monster behind my back..
bats my eyelashes...
Why heidi dahlin!! i'll be bringin my monster over very soon....
Winterama is fast approaching..feb 16 and 17..give it some thought kay!
If i see Jersey Turtle i'll make sure to ask him about clover..they email all the time
------------------
-
I don't exactly hide the toys...I just reserve them for special people *L*
*spanks heidi in a good way*
*S*
------------------
-
*comes up for air and looks for heidi*....long distance relationships are tough yanno....alot of phone time....hang in there with me eh? *winks*......
*wonders if heidi will show up tonight, and if she knows how to write back when you email her* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
The heart knows when the search is over.
Our Place
-