-
I have a gift certificate worth $60. Do I have to spend it all at once, or can I use it on a $25 order, and then use it later as well? My girls have just a few little things they want, and with free shipping I thought I'd just get them now, rather than wait for their Christmas order. Thanks for your help!
Jo
-
No, you do not need to spend it all at once. Whatever is left from your $25 order, will remain in the gift certificate balance.
Have fun with your order!
-
actually, if you use a gift cert online and do not use the full balance, they will send you a check for the remaining balance.
-
Thanks for the information. I know it seems silly to have "free money" (it's a check from participating on the AG Forum), but I do want to spend it wisely, and thought it might be more fun to get a couple of smaller packages than one bigger one. My girls want some coconut accessories and books- things like that. They're also talking about Felicity's baby sister though- if we get that I might as well shoot the whole wad!