-
This past week has been hell for me. Some of you know the situation im going through right now and i thank you for your thoughts and your prayers. Every little thing helps in a time like this. For those of you who dont know, 4 of my family members were killed. I actually lost 5 members because the person who killed them was their son and brother.
GaToR....thank you for being there for me. You have been my strength this past week and i dont know what i would have done without you. I know i havent been the easiest person to deal with and im so thankful i have you. I love you Baby!
Following is a poem for the family members i lost this past week and for a very close friend here that i feel i have lost. I just wish you would have had some patience with me, especially the one day i REALLY needed someone to talk too.
Lost Friends by Zac
Whenever I needed someone to talk to
You were always there.
My eyes filled with tears, my heart filled with pain, and
You were always there.
There was no time when I had doubt
to come to you because
You were always there.
I could see in your eyes you wanted to help, and that you really cared.
Whenever I was down and blue
You were always there.
No matter my problems, are what was wrong
You were always there.
Whenever I felt like nothing matters
You were always there.
Now your gone, and I don't know what to do
I close my eyes and think of you, and how
You were always there.
It's hard to look at the pictures, and get memories of you
Can you hear me now
At night I pray, and I speak to you
I guess you were right when you told me no matter how far you were
You would always be there.
I know one day I'll see you again, but till then I have to say goodbye
Even though it hurts to hear your name, and speak of you
One thing I will always say is
You were always there.
Mark, Marcy, Elana and Amanda...you may be gone but will never be forgotten. You will always be right here in our hearts.
------------------
Home of the GaToRs
-
i dunno what to say... so i'll just *HUG* you
------------------
-
Thanks Sniffs *HUGS* ya back
------------------
Home of the GaToRs
-
aww shit hon, i know how that feeling goes *hugs ya real tight* i hope you feel better soon http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
------------------
FOR OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY BUT OURS IS TO DO OR DIE
RQP 4 eva
-
*HUGS the Chills*...I am so sorry about your loss.You have my total sympathy.
Things like this are hard in life and no matter what we do or what we say,we are never totally prepared for it..*crying
-
huh?
how come i'm the last to know everthang!!
N E thing i mean...
and then i donno what you're all talkin about...
wha happened????
oh! you dont hafta go into it again....
i'm sorry sad http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif stuff has to happen....k
*hugs you an your boys..
Hi! boys!
oh! and i'm still lookin for the poem...k
its around here somewhere...I'LL find it!!!!
-
Chill,I'm so sorry about the loss you have suffered. Stay strong, I know you can do it after everything you have been through.
*hugs an smoooochies*
------------------