-
I'm getting ready to see Blade2, but I'm confused about this damn vampire business. I've got a few questions.
What are the general rules about vampires?
What can you do to keep them from entering your crib?
If you had unprotected sex with a vampire how could that fuck you up?
-
Let's see if I remember all the rules:
they're turned away by crosses and holy water.
daylight, is a no no.
hang a wreath of garlic on your house for protection.
they can't see themselves in mirrors.
I can't remember the other rules.
-
pasty skin is a must
is wesley snipes a vampire in that movie??
-
1. Vampires cannot entire your house unless you invite them in. Garlic is another deterrent, like crossed and holy water.
2. Wooden stake through the heart to kill them.
Damn ... Starting to sound like my ex-father-in-law ...
-
1. They hate bright light.
2. Don't feed them after midnight
3. Don't get them wet.
That's the rules for something at least.
-
oh yea,the no sunlight thing.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yt1300inHtown:
1. They hate bright light.
2. Don't feed them after midnight
3. Don't get them wet.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that goes for IB as well.
Sup IB?
-
The only way to defeat them is to hire the Coreys... Feldman and Haim.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yt1300inHtown:
1. They hate bright light.
2. Don't feed them after midnight
3. Don't get them wet.
That's the rules for something at least.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Those would be gremlims...
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by girlie-girl:
Those would be gremlims...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Take that, focker.