Hi Roger. Just wanted to say hello. It has been a while since I stopped by but I was thinking of ya.
Printable View
Hi Roger. Just wanted to say hello. It has been a while since I stopped by but I was thinking of ya.
a "mercy post"???? I hate those..lazy daughter O mine
Mum, I am always thrilled to hear from your daughter, and just seeing your name on the board causes me to smile real big too.
I love my Cherry friends [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Well thank you roger. I always enjoy when I have time at work to venture outside my "backyard" on Hostboard
**glaring at mom** I only mercy post on your board, mom. *EG*
I only roam other boards when I'm bored. Guess I used to be bored a lot. Maybe that's why they call 'em messageboreds then.
My being here is probably not that flattering. But it's a nice place you got here, Rog. Like the piratey atmosphere. Why, some people have even referred to me as a pirate of sorts. Must be the eyepatch. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
blah blah blah!!!.....a lit major and she can only post a few words hah!!!
Geez Rog,
I bet the men folk dont get between Mum and Pez when their in the kitchen cookin. They sound just like my wife and daughters.....LOL
BTW Rog, I'm good at duckin knives....LOL
I wonder how Lefty got his name....LOL
Just Kiddin Girls, put the knives away. Girls...Girls...WHOA, Duck Rog....LOL
Wingy
wingnutt you are sooo funny...and Lefty...you are not bored are you???...we are a bunch of fun loving folks...you need to come around more like you did when you were a kid..my gosh you have been posting since you were what, Sixteen????
*waves to everyone here* I know i havent been around much in this part of the woods i am here now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hi CG! It's been awhile.
Don't worry Wingnut...I' don't throw knives. I prefer something a little more dangerous.
So....I am at work. **yawns** I am so bored!