that ich ya get in the middle of your back that you can't reach
Printable View
that ich ya get in the middle of your back that you can't reach
*L* Non messed up http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
ever find yourself doin a :G
for a : + D = http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
....DISTURBED
*LMFAO*!!!....*is finding it hysterical someone messed up blanca's thread that's a lot like my band thread*
ohhhhhh god.....!!....*LMAO*
I love pink flowers....pink<font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited June 24, 2001).]
ok here is the name of the game...donno if its been done b4?!?...er not....BUT..it might be fun
ok I say a word.....and you say the first thing that pops into your mind .....NO THINKING!!!
whatever comes to mind you hafta type it
so if I say house and you think payment say it....and payment you think debt....and debt you think....life...etc...*S*....
*hopes my thread doesnt die...*P*
OK 1st word
Water
torture
OH....my thread ..my poor poor thread..I just wanted to play a game....the word you say then you hafta say one word..yanno?.....ok to start fresh
Disturbed.....
first word to my head is
I cant think of one...really
so I will take from Torture
Chamber
oh look! a tantrum mel forgot to erase *VBG
chamber, eh?
-------->music
...man
turn on yer Q
.....frightening
thoughts