-
Every wanted to give ol' George W. a good shake or fling?
You can in this fun game. Click your mouse on a bodypart and shake, or throw him across the screen by releasing the mouse, Or you can just let him fall into the bubbles.
Go Ahead, Have A Bit O Fun With Dubba
Dubba Vs Bubbles
-
ROGER
YOU ARE MY HERO
and I don't mean sandwich buddy!!!
Hmmm does sound good now that I mentioned it though!!!
Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I just made him lokk like he was giving himself head!!!! OH this game is too fun!!!
-
pretzel boy!! That was fun...
-
I made him hump a bubble.
I think I saw this before with a partially naked woman. I liked that one better. Because it had better animation. Not because of the partial naked woman. Obviously.
-
UM HUH who are you tryin to kid???
-
It is still a fun way of killing a few minutes ain't it.