-
I thought how nice it would be to have my hands look pretty...so I had acrylic nails applied...the pink and white look..I can't do anything..my hands look great..but damn..I can't open things..trying to type is terrible..and heaven help you if while cleaning you put these babies in a chemical that makes the acrylic sag...your fingers will look like ten limp dicks.
-
**shaking head**
Mom, what am I gonna do with you and your talk of nails and limp dicks?
-
[img]redface.gif[/img] A long time ago, I would have been shocked, but now I am highly amused [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
its this windows vista premium..premium what??..it is driving me crazy...
-
the nails are gone..had to take them off...I couldn't even pick my nose heheeh only kidding...actually they are had to work with...
-
You can always get them done shorter... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
oh they are short alright...look like they've been in a blender
-
Ouch!!! I've never had acrylics done. My ex SIL had terrible fungus problems because she was always getting hers done...it became a never ending cycle. Now I have had a manicure here and there and even though I was my hands 50 million times a day my nails looked better for longer after having one.
-
Gawd. I always associate acrylic nails with tawdry looking transvestite-hookers. But I guess you don't have those in NC.
You got Vista? Oh, you poor gal! Which idiot did sell you on that piece of crap? I still have XP and I never really enjoyed it as much as I did Windows 2000. I'm thinking of getting rid of Windows altogether and just go with SuSe or something. Veronica Mars has Linux, so it can't be all that difficult.
-
I'm used to my XP now...I hate trying to keep up with technology and therefore I am convinced I am old now [img]wink.gif[/img]