(Posting in a separate thread so as not to thread-jack; original thread at http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f/2155/t/32356 )
Agh, I just got done telling my mom that I definitely can't buy another AG for QUITE a while, although I think it would be fun to have a '20s girl and dress her as such. And then Molly92 has to (inadvertently) post such a great idea for a historical!!!!
No, I'm certainly not doing it any time soon; I haven't even finished an outfit for Nellie, for goodness' sake! And I have fabric for 4 more doll dresses waiting for me... [img]tongue.gif[/img] But for future reference, how would/does the African-American AGs' hair look cut short? Would any of them look good with a 1920s-type bob? If I were to make any sort of '20s doll (African-American, white, Asian, whatever), I'd definitely want to buy her secondhand (and hopefully with her hair already cut)--it seems such a waste to buy a brand new doll and chop her hair. Do you think it would work well?
(And no, I'm REALLY not buying her anytime soon. Well, unless I happen across one at a thrift store. Agh, bad enablers! [img]smile.gif[/img] )
