-
Ok...alot of changes for Chilly...first one is my name...YES im cyber married to GaToR and very happy. I know some of you dont like the idea of cyber marriages, but to each his own. GaToR is my best friend, one who understands my every thought and feeling. He stands with me through anything. He has been the one to listen to my pain before and after surgery. He is the one who listened to me cry my eyes out when i lost 2 family members in a months time. He has been the one to encourage me with the changes i need in my real time life and supports me through ALL the tough times. He lets me know i do matter in this life. And what has he asked for in return? Nothing. The truest of friends. I only hope that i can be the true friend to him he has been to me. And he was right on the other thread. Being "married" has brought us even closer. Yes i know this is the internet. So what? Friends are friends no matter where they are. And having a true friend only happens once in a lifetime. GaToR......i love you and thank you for being you!
chloe and Blaze....me loves ya both and thank you for always being here for me. There have been ups and downs the last few months but one thing i can always count on is your being here.
*HUGEHUGS* to all my friends. Just cause im not here much anymore doesnt mean i dont think about each and every one of you.
I know im going to hear alot of bullshit about comments made here but you know what? I have gotten to a point in my life i dont really give a fuck anymore. Im very happy with GaToR and we both know how we feel and that is all that matters to me! Lifes too short to spend it arguing about piddly little things. I found that out when i lost my real time friend Michael. Enjoy your friends while you can. Never know what tomorrow may bring.
------------------
I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited August 15, 2001).]
-
Chilly my girl.....ya gotta be who you are..never ever let anyone take that from you! we all are entitled to our opinions..but when they hurt other ppl it just aint right..some things are best left un said..Gator and you both are two wonderful ppl..you deserve a little happiness in your lives..if this makes you happy i say more power to ya..and to everyone else too!..life is too short to be unhappy...i love you both!
-
-
*twitches
* i gotta talk atcha chill!!!
i hope i can catch you on icq !!!
*turns it on
-
*stretched rotten out...like stretch armstrong.... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
People are so different...what floats one persons boat...may sink anothers....
LEapers vs. Lookers
Extrovert vs. Introvert
Spender vs. Saver
Outlinder vs. Detailer
Planer vs. Flexer
Dreamer vs. Worker
Collector vs. Tosser
Juggler vs. Holder
Scurrier vs. Ambler
Thinker vs. Feeler
on and on .....
Everyone in life needs friends.... and as MAcy said....friendships develop for different reasons.....If i've learned anything...its to cherish my friends....because who knows what lies ahead...
Nuff said.....
-
I don't know everyone here as everyone else seems too.....I'm kinda new here still and I'm still kinda under construction.*S*
BUT.....People are friends for alot of reasons. I know, personally, that I have alot of different friends r/t and I am friends with these people for different reasons. Some of these people make me laugh...I call them when I need a pick me up. Some of these people have good common sense ......I call them when I need help keeping my feet on the ground. Some of these people truly know me and everything about me....I call them when I'm tired of attempting perfection. But, the most important thing about my life is that I can turn around and do the same for them. Isn't that what life is really about?
My motto on life is......
Open a paper.....turn on the T.V.....what you will see is sadness. Why not find happiness somewhere? It shouldn't matter what color, what shape, or where it comes from......as long as it is true happiness.........the rest is geography.
M&M.....makes me smile.
Sorry about rambling mel....I was feelin' a little emotional.*L
-
*L@Leo... cuz things were gettin a bit to sappy and ya just have a way of turnin it around *L *smooch.... where u been?
-
*boots phix*
what, what i do? http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/...Angel_anim.gif
it's true tho, aint it? dont make me get into it or we'll end up with another 3 threads bitchin about it *L
as for me? i've been around......only, no one but one person has actually seen much of me lately *EG
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.....
*beeze* anata aishiteimasu, baka *L
-
and some people like to sink other people's boats http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
-