I just had to have some clothes for my new Marisol doll, so I just got done purchasing the Chocolate Cherry outfit, with accessories, so she'll have a pretty dress for Christmas. I also felt that she definitely needed some pajamas. She looked so uncomfortable sleeping at night in her Meet outfit! So, although I love the Star Pajamas, I got her the Paisley Print ones. I think she'll look so pretty in that color.
But then, to confirm that I am officially addicted, I picked up Josefina's Weaving outfit, and I don't even have Josefina...YET! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I had read many of you saying that it would probably be retiring soon, and I thought it was such a lovely outfit that I had to go ahead and get it. I'm sure it will look lovely on Marisol until I get Josefina one day.
I can see myself letting this get out of control, but it sure is fun! Thanks for letting me share!
