http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...-6-2007-06.jpg
it was atlas launch from the cape
Printable View
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...-6-2007-06.jpg
it was atlas launch from the cape
great picture, what did you take it with? [img]cool.gif[/img]
my phone LOL...get a magnifier hahahahha
When I clicked on the photo, It opens a larger image. If you don't mind I may borrow this picture and add it to the Amazing photos at Mr rogies [img]cool.gif[/img]
be my guest...I ws hoping to get some good shots with a real camera of the next shuttle launch but hail made a mess of it so it has been put on hold..I actually have a photo of the (so called) moon launch. It is somewhere in a pile of pics in North Carolina
I have a bunch of photos I would like to share too, but in the last move, I lost the power supply to my scanner.
http://www.jammerbabe.com/flotilla/i...raincloud2.gif
That is so cool Mum...I remember watching a few night launches from my place in Tampa. It was amazing how bright it was even from 250+ miles away!!!
Wow, I remember when I was a nerdy pre-teen I kept a binder with clippings from newspapers and one of the pictures I liked the most was a night-time launch of a space shuttle. Oh, I was a big space shuttle fan. Wanted to be an astronaut. And laughed at people who wanted to be firemen, since I had moved beyond the fireman phase.
Anyway, I still love pictures of space shuttles. Thanks for bringing that memory back to me!
I forgot my camera so I could have gotten a god pic...so the phone camera had to do LOL
Some of the new camera phones take as good as a picture as a digital camera...3 megapixal, 2X zoom [img]confused.gif[/img]