I just wanted to show off a few of the outfits I've drawn for the Felicity and Elizabeth AG paper dolls. I hope to start some for Sam and Nellie (I really want to do the outfits from Little Princess). Let me know what you think!
Paper Doll Clothing
Printable View
I just wanted to show off a few of the outfits I've drawn for the Felicity and Elizabeth AG paper dolls. I hope to start some for Sam and Nellie (I really want to do the outfits from Little Princess). Let me know what you think!
Paper Doll Clothing
WOW!! You drew those!! The pictures are really good. I wish I could draw that good.
Wow great work [img]smile.gif[/img]
Those are impressive! It is an inspiring project. I don't think that I could ever draw that well. Did you use colored pencil for those?
Yes, they are colored pencil (and thanks to Santa who left me a large new box of Prismacolors for Christmas!) I'm working more on skin tones. I'm hoping I can scan these in and "finish" them in case anyone is interested in copies.
Wow! Very nice! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Beautiful!! You have talent [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wonderful! You really have talent! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wow! They look really good, you did a great job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Beautiful! I am so glad there are other board members that love Little Princess. It is one of my favorite all time movies, and one of the reasons I fell in love with Addy is because she reminded me so much of Becky. I would LOVE if AG would come out for Little Princess outfits (or that type) for Samantha. It would be so cool if they were just as beautiful and were really silk and stuff!
Jessica