I just bought tickets for the july race at daytona for me woo and chloe...woo is paying for her own and splitting the cost of chloes ticket..we will be in the Fireball Roerts Box section right in front of the start finish line...wooo hooooo
Printable View
I just bought tickets for the july race at daytona for me woo and chloe...woo is paying for her own and splitting the cost of chloes ticket..we will be in the Fireball Roerts Box section right in front of the start finish line...wooo hooooo
Bitches---BEACHES I mean lovely Beaches!!!
well thats the first I heard of it...
I'm full of tricks....Chloe will love it..it's a night race...oh oh and guess what...Karens husband and his best friend are staying at my house in NC so they can go to the bristol race in August..and they are getting meeeee a ticket to...heh heh that oughta get the mountain folk taking...
that sounds awesome. You will enjoy the heck outta that!
AW COME ON MUM...now your just rubbing salt in my wound...........freakinbristolbitchesseeingracesat mytrack