this one doesn't exacly look pre-mattel like it says....can anyone tell?
http://cgi.ebay.com/MOLLY-PM-N-MINT-...QQcmdZViewItem
Printable View
this one doesn't exacly look pre-mattel like it says....can anyone tell?
http://cgi.ebay.com/MOLLY-PM-N-MINT-...QQcmdZViewItem
She is not from the 80's but Im guessing mid 90's maybe? She has a really pretty face though in my opinion! [img]smile.gif[/img] My Josefina and one of my PM Lissie's came with the white box with the red band and they are from mid-later 90's before they sold the company!
So you think she IS pre then...when did Mattel take over?
She just seems to look just like the ones in the catalog now. Have they changed since the 90's.
I think they took over in 1997? I could be mistaken!
Yes, she does look PM to me!
What's different between her and the new ones. She seems to have the same mouth and face shape.
Yes I believe she is. You can tell by her eyelashes.
It's usually not too much the face shape, but this Molly does look like she has smooth vinyl and very brown soft eyelashes.
Does her hair look thin or frizzy, I hear a lot about that. Just trying to feel out what a good Molly is. Thank-you for all the help.
This is an excellent Molly. In my opinion, for the price its going at, this is one of the best you might find! Her hair does not look frizzy at all. She looks brand new. [img]wink.gif[/img]