-
I sometimes just cannot believe what the world is coming to!!! 22 dead and 28 injured as a gunman opens fire at Virginia Tech. Having a son off at college is so scary for me at times, then I think about my Girlfriend whose 20 year old son has been to Irag twice and now is in Korea. My heart hurts [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
30 now dead................ [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
make that 33 including the shooter..I just turned the tv on a hour ago..my sister called me..I've been nursing a virus and have been in bed all day..that is a terrible thing...I really feel for the families of those folks...we need to pray for them...
-
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well...we just got over a bug here too. Saturday I slept til 6pm.
-
Already the news media is beating this to death...the signs were there that the guy was screwed up..buy or "privacy" laws kept him from getting any help..how sad
-
I am still in disbelief. I read one of his plays for his creative writing class...creepy stuff.
-
its a sad sad situation alot of lives lost for nothing [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
Which one did you read Robin??? The Mcbeef one or the casino story??? I think that kid may have been abused/molested. So much anger for being only 23.
-
-
Disgusting stuff huh??? I cannot imagine being his professor...1st off all how do you even grade a paper like that and 2nd why wouldn't you intervene at that point. Is it simply a matter of not caring and or being disgusted because I can't imagine it being fear.