are ya older than dirt yet?? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
*smooooooch* have a great day!!
------------------
Printable View
are ya older than dirt yet?? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
*smooooooch* have a great day!!
------------------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
lotsa hugs!
------------------
*does a birthday strip for God*...*G*
HAVE A GREAT ONE ..*smoooches*
and
God..bless ya..*G*
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
GOD....Happy Birthday to yOu...... If I could...id put a kick butt smile on here..but my comp is acting funny...so you just get me.....so.... "screams.....
HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD!!!!!!!
Hope your day..is all you want it to be...you deserve it... HUgs ya tight....
Hands you 3 eggplants..and walks away........
------------------
http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/otn/party/beerchug.gif <FONT FACE="Impact" SIZE="4"><FONT COLOR="#408080">H</FONT><FONT COLOR="#468080">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4D8080">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#538080">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#598080">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5F8080">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#667F7F">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6C7F7F">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#727F7F">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797F7F">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7F7F7F">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7F7F7F">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#858885">Y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8C918C"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#929992">B</FONT><FONT COLOR="#99A299">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9FAB9F">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#A5B4A5">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ACBDAC">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#B2C5B2">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#B9CEB9">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFD7BF">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFD7BF">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ACCEBF">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#99C6BF">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#86BDBF">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#73B4BF">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#60ACBF">R</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4CA3C0">T</FONT><FONT COLOR="#399AC0">H</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2691C0">D</FONT><FONT COLOR="#1389C0">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0080C0">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0080C0">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#007ABA">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0073B3">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#006DAD">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0066A6">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0060A0">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#005A9A">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#005393">Y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#004D8D">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#004686">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#004080">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#004080">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0D3A8D">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#1A3399">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#262DA6">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3326B3">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4020BF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4D1ACC">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5A13D9">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#660DE6"> </FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#7306F2"></FONT><FONT COLOR="#8000FF"></FONT></FONT> http://www.data-techniques.net/cwm/otn/party/party.gif
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez1/ot...y/gorgeous.gif
Happy Birthday Baby....I cant believe your 26 today...I wish I could be there to do all the dirty little things you like so much...But you know how it is....I will think of you all day... I'll make you a huge cake for tonight....
I love you with all my heart...Your wife
Hooded Goddess
http://www.contrabandent.com/pez1/otn/love/kotl.gif
------------------
aaawwwww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! To one of the most sweetest, lovable guys I know! I wish you all the best, I wish you all the happiness in the world, may your days be long and overrunning with joy and happiness.
I'd get you a stripper to, a sexy one just like I do for everyone, but I dont think Hooded Godess would like that, and thats my girl, i love her and wont disrespect her like that, so she can be your stripper later! *L* Love ya God!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
Happy birthday......*S
------------------
wow...GOD is 26.....miracles never cease *G*....Happy Birthday GOD......hope you get to do some of those afore mentioned dirty little things that make life fun *EG* *hugs* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
------------------
Happy Birthday! I could have gotten you a present but sorry all you have is me. *S* You are a very special person to me and I hope this day is absolutely wonderful. *HUGS* and *KISSES*
------------------