I hope no one minds me posting here..a couple of days ago i was in a chatroom and ~TIS ME~ was there and she said to tell YOU "Hi"
Printable View
I hope no one minds me posting here..a couple of days ago i was in a chatroom and ~TIS ME~ was there and she said to tell YOU "Hi"
Wow..I havent chatted with Tis for ages. In fact I havent chatted with anyone in ages..lol
I miss everyone from the porch and the pool...a couple of the oldies are starting to come back...yesterday, i saw T@Z enter one of the chatrooms...I was shocked to see him in there
I might go for a look-see later today.
I have been think for a while now that i start up a chat room, and get all us old chatters in there, it would be a wow of a time catching up and stuff, whats your thoughts
does that include meeee...am I an old chatter???LOL
Mz I have a chat room on my site that I dont use..maybe I should give it a dusting and a spring clean..*thinking*
I've never been to a chat room...yes I'm a virgin chatter... [img]redface.gif[/img]
*does a double take* [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Oh Mum, you've missed out on so much fun..
Sounds super, I have been out head hunting and souting a few rooms that had the same style as the PH found a few, Ill list them up and provide the links, making sure they are free to use and stuff, just have to send out a hello come chat to the peoples and
Watch and they will come
kind of thing