Is there a way to search past auctions? I just want to see how often some rare items I'm missing come up, and how much I can expect to have to pay for them. Wouldn't it be easier if nothing retired? [img]wink.gif[/img]
thanks!
Ashlea
Printable View
Is there a way to search past auctions? I just want to see how often some rare items I'm missing come up, and how much I can expect to have to pay for them. Wouldn't it be easier if nothing retired? [img]wink.gif[/img]
thanks!
Ashlea
You can only see them, if you have item numbers.I think it can only be viewed for a couple of months, after the auction ends.q
Ashlea,
Someone else may be able to get you there more directly, but here's how I do it:
I log into "My Ebay" with my name and password, then I enter what I am searching for in the white box at the top, right-hand side of the screen. When the results come up, I look at the left-hand side of the screen and scroll down to where it says "Search Options" (it says "Matching Categories" at the very top. Under "Search Options", you can click on "completed listings". Then you just hit the search key again and voila! Also, you can keep entering searches from here and you shouldn't have to click on "completed listings" again.
I hope this makes sense! It's how I have always done it. Also, there is a limitation: you can only search on the tile words (not words in the description) when searching this way.
Shawn
If you go to the left side (yellow) of the search page you can check completed listings and then put in the item you are searching for in the search space.
Good luck!
Oh thank you all so much!! [img]smile.gif[/img]