That's because the area used to be known as Byelorussia.
Printable View
That's because the area used to be known as Byelorussia.
Inflation is 182%??
I'm going to send them Russkies some "Whip Inflation Now!" buttons.
http://www.americanpresident.org/KoT...rses/GF/GF.gif
Sincerely,
Gerald Ford
I don't know about the rest of you, but RACK any country with a city named Brest. I just may retire there if it lives up to the billing.
Euro,
Thanks for the brighter than the sun pic. My retinas are scorced. Good lord that is an ugly flag.
I've checked an almanac, nothing. WTF ?
Any help would be appreciated.....
EHFAR !!!!!!
EHCS911 !!!!!!
M13420 !!!!!!
O-L,
IL
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by IRIE LAGOS:
I've checked an almanac, nothing. WTF ?
Any help would be appreciated.....
EHFAR !!!!!!
EHCS911 !!!!!!
M13420 !!!!!!
O-L,
IL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/images/belarus-map.jpg
It was part of the old Soviet Union.
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/hbmc...2002/02/19.jpg
Area: 207,600 sq km (80,964 sq mi)
Population: 10.4 million
Capital city: Minsk (pop 1.7 million)
People: Belarusian (78%), Russian (13%), Ukrainian (4%), Polish (4%)
Language: Belarusian, Russian
Religion: Eastern Orthodox Christianity, Roman Catholic
Government: Republic
Prime Minister: Uladzimir Yarmoshin
President: Alyaksandr Lukashenka
GDP: US$53.7 billion
GDP per head: US$5,200
Annual growth: 7%
Inflation: 182%
Major industries: Food, chemicals, textiles, agricultural machinery, timber
Major trading partners: Russia, Austria, Germany, UK
Member of EU: no
http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/bytoc.html
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/hbmc...2002/02/20.jpg
Thanks dudes, I figured they were an Eastern Block
country, and I've heard the announcers refer to
them as BelaRUSSIANS......
O-L,
IL