-
Ive never had a PM doll whose bodies are so soft and squishy! Kirstens hands, feet, even legs I can squeeze! It seems very weird, considering most of my dolls are the new Mattel today dolls, and their arms and legs are a lot harder... even my other PM dolls are not as soft as Kirsten... is this normal?
-
YUp! Normal!
Early dolls (like the white bodies or the first issues) have a much softer vinyl. That makes them, IMO, more huggable.
Ana [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
My Samantha and Molly were purchased around the same time and Molly's body is much more softer, huggable, and fuller than Sam's. Her vinyl is also way softer than sam's. It also makes Molly look a little dull while sam is more brighter.
-
One more thing
Do you think the new mattel clothes will still fit a fuller Molly? I sure hope so because I just ordered some new clothes. I didn't really think of this before.
-
henna1 said my thoughts exactly! PM dolls are so much more huggable becuase they have softer vinyl! thats why I go for them much more! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
My soft PM Lissie is much chubbier than my newer dolls. I tried Marisol's britches on her, just for kicks, and couldn't velcro the fly at all! I think it will probably depend on the clothes themselves. Many of my newer clothes fit her, just more snuggly.
Hope this helps!
-
I found this with my E-bay Molly too.Her tag says 1989 even though she has a tan bosy.I lov her to pieces.