-
I LOVE this new DVD player...
It plays all my dvds at a great look and sound (with component video and Coax audio, until I get a optical cable)
It plays the Megadeth stuff Gdeth sent me..
And it even plays the burned episodes he sent me of Gungrave that are Mpeg4.. Yes.. Computer files!!! I LOVE this thing..
-
-
[img]frown.gif[/img]
...I thought this was going to be a rendition of WAR
-
know what my dvd drive is good for?
absolutely nothin'!
say it again...
-
>guitar solo<
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
-
link no work for me...I get an "operation aborted" thing... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
Damn Bastards! I oughta saxon them a good one! [img]mad.gif[/img]
I guess just goto http://www.songfacts.com and search for War....
-
-
My second generation Phillips DVD player sucks....
The new ones are slimmer and smaller and can play CD, CDR/RW +/-, DVD, DVDR/RW +/-, VCD, SVCD, JPEG, MP3, DviX, WMA, ETC...