So I'm going to ask straight out.
What exactly is happening at the sipfans site? How? Why? When can we expect it to be up again? Is this classified information I'm asking for?
Hope I don't sound like a whining three-year-old... *g*
Printable View
So I'm going to ask straight out.
What exactly is happening at the sipfans site? How? Why? When can we expect it to be up again? Is this classified information I'm asking for?
Hope I don't sound like a whining three-year-old... *g*
There are some issues being worked out with the board. They'll let everyone know what's up as soon they can! Meanwhile, thanks all for taking us wanderer's in! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Of course all are welcome!
You'll be getting the bills for the entry fees in the mail any day now...
The SiP site has been taken over by aliens.
They infiltrated the ranks of loyal SiP fans & waited paitiently for their opportunity to pounce.
For their own nefarious purposes.
It'll be up again when the proper mind-control messages have been installed.
It is highly classified.
I hope this answers all your questions [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Someone's been putting their catnip in a bong again. :D
Thanks Jace, I need to clean the pepsi off my monitor now. ^_^
That's our Jace. Giving teenagers of today more ideas than they really need.
When you're right you're right though... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Mmmmmm, catnip!
I just snort the stuff, I'm not a junky or anything...