wait till we have a movie coupon code? The last code was not as good as the first one, so it just doesn't really matter I guess, and we DO have the free shipping right now.
I'd like a few things, but it's not like I NEED them or anything. Diana has decided to put Bitty's crib and high chair in her new bedroom instead of the play room, (lucky kid, huh? she's got TWO rooms!)
Anyway, I was thinking it'd be so pretty to get Bitty the canopy and bedding set. I'd also really love the whole new Bitty ensemble, but then that would mean another doll, and I'm torn between AA Bitty or Asian Bitty. I keep leaning towards AA Bitty though.
And, maybe we need the changing table too... [img]confused.gif[/img]
Laurie
edit to add: I just added up the new AA Bitty, canopy, bedding and changing table: $200! But, I have so many outfits for Bitty that she never gets to wear, even though we have the twins as well, so another Bitty would make sense, no?
Can you tell I'm needing purchase encouragement? [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 23, 2006 08:06 AM: Message edited by: dianasmama ]</font>
