Is that Dave??
Printable View
Is that Dave??
Are you sure you aren't Dave??
*G* nutter
Yes
BAWWWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Daves not here!!!!
MEL! I was gonna say that!!! *L*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge <--- please visit my message board...it needs some spice! :)
~electronic BASSment~ <--- My NEW message board! Stop by to see what its all about!
*knock knock knock*
who is it?
*Whispers* it's me, man, open up, man i got the stuff
Dave's not here!
*knock knock knock*
who is it?
*whispers* it's me! dave! man, come on, open up, i think the cops saw me-
dave's not here!
'Everybody's dead Dave'
*sings* These are the Daves I know I know... these are the Daves I know....
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge <--- please visit my message board...it needs some spice! :)
~electronic BASSment~ <--- My NEW message board! Stop by to see what its all about!
*Whispers...........Dave??