What a great guy! I have not had an order for a while, but we still chat. He was on vacation in New York in the earlier part of April. He told he passed by AGPNY and thought about me and the girls. I asked him if he went in. He said no, but he did look at all the window dislays. I told the next time he is in NY, TO GO IN THE STORE!
Today, I had Abigale Marie out with me. He pasted by in his truck, so I had her waving at him. He got a real kick out of that and started laughing. I should have gotten him and AGPLA souvenur key chain when I was there...TSK!...I get him one when I go back!
Well, AG On-Line has those new reductions; I ordered two Coral BB sleepers for the Babies and the AGT Bell Pj set. I guess when they come, I may have the girls out to greet him again! HA!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
