Does everyone have their material and supplies? I will have an album for laying out the pattern and probably the the sewing steps this weekend or on Monday. Kim
Printable View
Does everyone have their material and supplies? I will have an album for laying out the pattern and probably the the sewing steps this weekend or on Monday. Kim
Yes! Sounds good!
Shelly
Thanks for the heads up Kim - I'll make sure I pick up the material on my errand day tomorrow.
Shawn
can't wait!
Kim, I don't have the pattern yet but I must say I love these sewing threads of yours. You are handling the topic with such expertise and describing things so well. Even though I'm not a sewing beginner, your posts are so much fun that I'm planning on joining in the sew fest too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Julia
Thanks for giving of your time to do something like this for others. [img]smile.gif[/img] Great Job!
Lea
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]