-
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Item=978159369100&Catalog=Books&Ntt=the+s tolen+sapphire&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=1't http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.a...et+in+the+hill s&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=1 Look at the cool book covers!!! I can't wait to get them next year!!! I wish they had Felicity and Jess's book covers though. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
Can you work on your links? The first one I got the Samantha mystery book, but the next one doesn't work. So I copied and pasted just the portion I thought was the second link and got the School Smarts Planner.
Thanks! I can't wait to see them!
-
-
THanks! they look great [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
THANK YOU for the link!!! I love the mystery books!!!
-
YEA, Josefina is getting a new book, she is not forgotten... now lets see if Kirsten is getting anything new... and maybe Addy.
-
Wonderful! Thank you!
I had no idea there was going to be a minute mysteries book! That'll definitely be something to check out. It looks like a historical version of the Mini Mysteries book.
-
Thanks! cannot wait to read the new mystery books!
-
They look great! I can't wait to see Felicity's!
-
I am really excited about the mystery books coming out now that we know what the covers are going to look like! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]