Here's a another sample of my playing in a trio. Your comments, rebukes and encouragement are appreciated.
Listen
Printable View
Here's a another sample of my playing in a trio. Your comments, rebukes and encouragement are appreciated.
Listen
Did you know that at one point in the Wizard of Oz, the Scarecrow really pushes the tempo on the "If I only had a brain" song?
HEy Andy,
That was awesome man! I really enjoyed your playing. Man is there any hope if guys with your abilities arent even playing for a living [img]frown.gif[/img] (at least from what i gather on here you dont play for a living)
Really cool i really enjoyed it, your trio sound awesome and your lucky to be with such great players and play such awesome music!
Thanks S.P.! I appreciate the feedback!
The guitarist has worked with some of the guys from the Stones and with Al Kooper's Blues Project, back in the day.
Both the guitarist and bass player really listen well.
Personally, my primary job was playing for over 20 years. Eventually, with a growing family, I headed back to school and got the day gig. But, I'm still playing, teaching and studying.
Thanks again,
Andy
Any other comments?
Hey andy, I have 2 short comments.
1. Very nice drumming!
2. Musically boring. [img]frown.gif[/img] I know it's a jam but there's nothing really to latch onto, no real structure, no meaning to it. It's just musical wanking. It is, dare I say, a 'typical rock jam'. That's not your fault, and no reflection on you as a player. You played great. You're jamming around what the guys are giving you to work with. That's just my opinion for what it's worth. Great to hear you playing out though.
Hey Rudy,
Thanks for checking this out and for your comments! It <u>was</u> just a jam. I think it's interesting how your playing can radically change when playing with different musicians.
Thanks again,
Andy