-
I think I think I just got a fake Lindsey...I called AGCS, in tears...Asking, how do you know...Her hair is a mess and looks as if her hair has been cut, you can see the seam...I am shipping her to AGCS, and they can do is judge it then. I am really nervous by this and would like to know, if I am missing something with spotting a fake Lindsey...I am just praying she is not...Help...! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
-
Oh, poor soul!
Please, before you send her off, post pics.
There are several people on the board that can help you spot a fake.
Also, if you determine that she is the real thing, AG Hospital can get her a new head (that is, if you want to keep her and not send her back to the seller)
I got a Lindsey of ebay and she came with her hair part falling off her head, and her eyelids peeling off. However the rest of her was so pristine, that AG accepted it was probably a manufacturer's defect and they replaced her head for free.
Best of luck!
Ana
-
Yeah do you have pics? The more possible pics of fakes/mutant AGs we can see, the easier it is for everyone to avoid them in the long term.
Keep up hope, just because she's in bad shape doesn't make her fake. And just remember, they still have Lindsey heads and can make her good as new if she is real (but badly abused)
-
ok, post pictures. I can tell you in 5 secs flat if she is a fraud.
also, look in my fake AG album, if your Lindsey looks like Nora, then she is indeed a fake.
-
Okay...I would love to post pictures...But, don't know how...How?
-
If you have them on your computer already, you can upload them to a picture site, like ImageStation or SnapFish. You are also welcome to PM me; I'll upload them to my site or ImageStation for you. If they're not digital or scanned, you'll have to get them scanned or put on CD first.
Let's just start praying she's real! My hospital-head Lindsey is GREAT!!!!
-
Post pics!You should contact the seller,if AG says she is fake.
-
If you cannot post the picture, can you pm me the link of the auction?? thanks.
-