-
Kit's trunk arrived and I can't believe how cute it is! Even my husband was impressed. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It is really well made. It will be very useful too because there is so much space for storage.
I recommend this to anyone who is thinking about getting one of the trunks. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
I love Kit's trunk.I love everything about it.The color and all.It is so BIG!
-
Yes! I love the trunks, and Kit's looks so easy to keep organized. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Congratulations!
-
Isn't it great!!!!!!!!!!!! I love mine!!!!
Here is the album with Kit, you can really see who much stuff fits in there! and since the album, there is more items in the trunk! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2126191707
-
WoW! Thanks for the pictures, Ria! It looks WONDERFUL! Kit is one of the few historicals we don't yet have...maybe we need her and her trunk [img]wink.gif[/img] ...or maybe Molly can use her trunk?!? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
On this topic...I'm trying to decide which trunk to get next at MCM. I should be able to get two as I will not be getting any dolls. I already have Josefina's and Samantha's. I think several family members are chipping in for Christmas to get me Felicity's. So, of the remaining four, which two do you recommend?
-
I got one for my daughter for this Christmas, but have not played with it yet! I saw one on Ebay for cheap and no one bought it...But, I already had bought mine in like Aug...
-
DD really wants Kit's trunk to keep the majority of her collection in but it is just so expensive.
Homemommie found a great alternative at Lowes and I am asking DH to go today and pick one up. It is less than half the cost. how can you beat that?
I think DD will really love it. Now where to put it in her room...
Lara