-
Hostboard was down for not even a day, and I nearly went crazy.
"Hi, my name is Hank and I'm a Hostboard Addict."
I'm prepared to start a support group *G*
-Hostboard Addicts Anonymous
The first step to resolving your addiction is admitting you have a problem...
So c'mon ya'll, join hands and join with me in HAA? *lol*
-
.....ya'll
Jus cus my Internet Explorer start page is my Hostboard page (nomatter how much my brother bitches) dont mean theres a problem...
or does it??? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
-
*takes mel's hand*
Shhh... you hush now... just admit it, and be loved by the Hostboard Addicts...
We're a family here *G*
-
hmmm...as your start page...WHY didnt I think of that? *G
*hangs head* I admit it, I went thru hostboard withdraw......the pool SUCKS *L
and mel...your BROTHER crashed yer puter, therefore.....his opinion dont count....right? *L
-
*points everyone to the Hostboard Addicts board under the heading "addiction" http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
*L*..Thanks Myra I thought this was covered somewhere....Although I think Hank is addicted to this board....Cause he feels the love here...*EG*
-
oh! and soon! i dont know if they'll anounce it or not ..
but if Hostboard goes down for a couple days ... then that means their changing the servers over to the new owners....
They said they HOPE they dont lose anything in the move....*crosses fingers
-
Well Heidi... yanno you guys are welcome at my boards too *G* and Ohhh lose stuff?? Oh gawd nooooooo *Fingers n toes n legs n arms and eyes too all crossed*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
I didn't know what to do withmyself when hostboard was gone. It was as if nothing mattered. The paint had no color.
-
Hello my name is Kerala and I am a hostboard addict. When I was in the pool last night and couldn't have the board in another window, I nearly went insane, but then again that could be the cough syrup*L