-
...um. ok. Starbucks is wonderful... we all know i think so... LOL... but errrrr... five bucks for a coffee is bad enough... i checked my account this morning online, and they charged me THREE TIMES in one day for one coffee... i dont love it enough to pay fifteen dollars for a cup of it!!! lmao.
i was terrified that someone there had gotten my card number and ran it through the machine a few different times... but apparently that's not possible for them to do without the actual card there, and the lady at the bank which i had to visit later, grrr, said that it was probably just a computer glitch....
the manager was really sweet about the whole thing... he apologized a billion times, gave me free coffee while i was there, (i had to take them a print out of my bank statement), gave me fifteen dollars in free coupons for coffee, and sent me to the bank to fill out forms to authorize them to credit my account with the ten bucks that i didn't actually spend there... not a bad deal, huh? twenty dollars worth of free coffee plus my own money back for a ten dollar mistake... woo hoo!!!! Starbucks is my friend again... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Starbucks is a fun place.
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
-
Last summer they were doing road construction and the road would be clogged with traffic in front of our starbucks and they would walk along and give out free samples. I don't like coffee and I got a chance to sample some of thier fruit smoothies
-
i loooooooooove starbucks! hehehe. smoothies, coffee, and frappacino... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Me drinking coffee is a SCARY thing. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
I like my caffine in small doses, I usually have a big glass of Tea, I never could get a taste for coffee
-
I am going to starbuck's later today.
-
*laughs*... me too... don says he can always tell when i've had my "liquid crack".... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmicedventihazelnutwhitemocha..... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] i had one tonight... i may have another one tomorrow if i choose to do so.... though admittedly they are hard on my stomach... particularly when under large amounts of stress and aggravation.
-