-
I know that we have them in our profiles but I thought we could all list them here and start an online chat. We could chat every night at a certain time.
Sunday (11/20): 7:30 Central Time.
My AIM name is: CivicSista69
If you do not have an AIM name you can go to www.aim.com and sign up for one (its free)
Tracy
-
Mine is:
Leosgirl07
feel free to aim me anytime [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Great idea! I actually have two screennames [img]redface.gif[/img] :
*topMMSgrrl127 (which is my main one)
*w8n4ty2008
Anyone from the board can IM me whenever they want [img]smile.gif[/img] . I am online most of the time.
-
Great Idea!
My AIM is balletdance10
-
I'm sorry, I'm awful with the time-difference thing. I'm Eastern time, so would it be 8:30 or 9:30 for me? Thanks, LOL!
-
-
-
-
KohakuRiver85
Are we just going to all go into a chat room "American Girl" ?? I think that would be the easiest. Does everyone know how to do that?
I have no idea when 7:30 central time would be for me.
-